Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Favorites

Here are some of my favorite books, websites, and music:

Favorite Books:
One Year Bible--Our church is going through this in 2006!!!!
A Call to Die by David Nasser
How to Bring Your Child to Christ by Ray Comfort
Revival's Golden Key by Ray Comfort
Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala
When I Don't Desire God...How to Fight for Joy by John Piper

Favorite Websites:
www.xanga.com/SarahJeanStinkyMean
www.homeword.com A website for parents
www.frontliners.org A great mission opportunity for youth groups
www.e-sword.net Bibles, commentaries, and more all for FREE
www3.caringbridge.org/ok/djl My Brother's website for his daughter, Anabel, who has cancer
www.desiringgod.org John Piper's website
www.268generation.com Passion website: Louie Giglio
www.stupidvideos.com Fun Stuff
www.bobbylehew.com My brother's website
www.emmausbaptistchurch.com This is the church where my brother, Jim, serves
www.turningpointradio.org David Jeremiah's teaching ministry

Favorite Music:
Chris Tomlin
David Crowder
Jeremy Camp
Tree63
Sanctus Real
Mercy Me

No comments: