Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I Would Die For You" Book

Pre-order Brent and Deanna Higgins book, "I Would Die for You"

at www.christianbook.com walmart.com, revellbooks.com or amazon.com. You can check out Brent's blog at www.prayforbj.com.

You will be challenged by the story of Brent and Deanna's son, who after coming home from the mission field, contracted a deadly virus.

I met Brent and Deanna earlier this year and had a chance to go with Brent to Mexico for few days on a short mission trip. What an incredible couple! As I have read his blog, I have been so encouraged and so challenged. To read the words of BJ, a fifteen year old, you will be challenged to GO.

Please be in prayer for them this month. It will be two years since BJ went Home to be with Jesus on September 26.

No comments: