Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Noah: Boy Genius

Yesterday was Noah's Birthday. I can't believe he is getting so big. We celebrated on Sunday with some of his friends coming over--we had a Star Wars party!
Last night, Noah and I went to the mall so he could spend his birthday money as well as get him some clothes. After the mall we went to Mardel to look for a Bible man Video. Before we left, Noah had to go the restroom. Well, on our way out of the restroom, they had an incredible book sale....for me it was jackpot.....for Noah it was pure torture as I looked through the bargain books.
There were probably three or four other people around when Noah in a calm manner blurts out, "I've got snot and I just tooted!" I'm like...now that's the way to redirect Dad's attention....I wish I were that smart at six years old when I would have to wait around when my dad was looking at things in a store. Of course, immediately we went to the bathroom and gave him the talk about what to say in public and what not to say---anyway, it was quite hilarious.

No comments: